Many years ago when I first started wedding photography, I decided that I was not going to be a traditional wedding photographer. Instead I adopted a style that is fun,creative, natural and un-obtrusive. Because of this style I capture the whole essence of your special day, and supply you with images that are stunning and timeless.
Although I am based in Basingstoke, Hampshire my wedding photography services have taken me to other counties across the UK such as Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire and Dorset and more recently into Europe. I have experience in photographing many different weddings including Catholic, Christian, Civil, Hindu, Iranian and Polish ceremonies.
No matter what style of wedding or type of venue you have, we will work closely together, to make sure the photography on your special day is an enjoyable experience. I don`t believe in offering set wedding packages that may not cater to your wedding photography needs. However I do offer a free no obligation quote, that tailors the wedding photography package to suit your requirements and budget.
If you feel that I may be the right photographer for you, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Helpful Tips When Choosing A Wedding Photographer
- Chemistry / Personality – Make sure your photographer has a personality that will suit you and your wedding, after all you will be with him/her all day
- Selection of work – Ask to see a selection of his/her wedding photography, including full wedding shoots. This will give you a better idea of the photographers ability to capture your wedding day in a style that you want.
- Albums and products – Ask to see album samples and samples of other products you may want to order. Also confirm the lead time for your wedding photography package.
- Make sure your photographer has back up equipment – failure of equipment does happen.
- Booking your wedding photographer – Make sure you have a signed contract, detailing exactly what you have agreed with the photographer.
- Insurance – Make sure your photographer has Insurance / public liability