I would like to first of all give you some tips which will hopefully help you when choosing your wedding photographer.
1. Chemistry / Personality – Make sure your photographer has a personality that will suit you and your wedding, after all you will be with him/her all day
2. Selection of work – Ask to see a selection of his/her wedding photography, including full wedding shoots. This will give you a better idea of the photographers ability to capture your wedding day in a style that you want.
3. Albums and products – Ask to see album samples and samples of other products you may want to order. Also confirm the lead time for your wedding photography package.
4. Make sure your photographer has back up equipment – failure of equipment does happen.
5. Booking your wedding photographer – Make sure you have a signed contract, detailing exactly what you have agreed with the photographer.